Saturday, June 11, 2011

{Germantown Charity Horse Show}

{I like the fact that I'm actually smiling in this picture.  Kudos to my daughter for enduring the heat for her Momma!  I loves you!!}
{Single Roadster to Bike Class.  To be honest, I am not sure what that actually means, but the horses are pretty and go really fast!}
{I think it says a lot about the heat when EVERY horse has a fan on them!}
{This is "da Girlfriend", Gaitway.  She is quite the diva, but since she is way beautiful we overlook it.}
{See, kids can find entertainment anywhere.  These three girls were totally happy just dancing in the grass.}
{Is this the best quality picture to post? Probably not, but I just love the action in this picture...and the fact that I'm sitting up straight.}
Here's a little background on this post.  These are pictures from the Germantown Charity Horse Show, which is held every year in Memphis, Tennessee.  What's unusual about this post is that some of the pictures were taken by my daughter, Karena (mostly because I was pre-occupied with washing and prepping the horse to show).  Even though I think I lost about five pounds from sweating (because heat + humidity - wind = summertime in the South), we actually had a good time...oh, and we won our class, which made it totally worth the sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment