Thursday, April 26, 2012

More From Kentucky

More pictures from our day trip to Kentucky...Ginger's camera :) I have to say..this was a much needed day with my best friend!

I have a fascination...or maybe obsession...with barns. I would absolutely love to photograph a bride...or a couple in front of this barn. Oh! The possibilities!
So proud of this shot. I've been working on perfecting my sunflare and this pic is incredible. Love it!
Amy in action....
Another picture I'm super proud of! This is SOOC (Straight Out Of The Camera) I mean seriously, could a sunset be any more gorgeous??!! We had planned earlier in the day to try and catch the sunset on the water....we chased this sunset and barely made it...but man...this shot made all the speeding, passing, and taking the road less traveled, worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment