Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{Baby Kellan}

There is definitely a learning curve in shooting newborns, but I am loving the challenge.
Thank you Kiley & Carly for allowing me to "practice" on baby Kellan.

Kellan has been dancing to the beat of his own drum since his early birthday...born 6 weeks early...and today was no different. You would think a tiny 6 pound baby would just sleep, but he was wide awake and determined to pose just the way he wanted.
This is probably one of my faves...the furrowed brow, sucking on his finger, cute little nose....

Destined to be a ball player for sure...


The tenderness in this picture just takes my breath away....he completely calmed at the touch of his momma, as it should be. I love that mom isn't completely in this frame and it invites you to know more about the story.

The new family...I am so honored to capture these first moments with you guys!

{photography by Ginger}

1 comment: