Sunday, July 20, 2014

{Catching Up, Part I}

I knew it would eventually happen.  I was doing really well at managing the blog site, the website, juggling my other job, my children's activities, and suddenly I'm sitting here, finding myself three months behind...dang it.  I really wish there was some magic Blog Fairy that instantly uploaded photos (along with some fantastically clever comments) to this site.  Of course, I also wish there was a Laundry Fairy, a Homework Fairy (who specializes in really senseless Master's Program classes...like Ethics-I mean, who needs that, really?), and my favorite, the Personal Assistant Fairy.  I think maybe I listened to too many fables...or watched too much Disney.....
My prayers for random Fairies is not why you're visiting this blog, though.  
You want to see some spectacular pictures of fabulous people and breath-taking scenery...and I am not one to let anyone down, so here we go!

{Dustin, Senior 2014}







No comments:

Post a Comment