Tuesday, September 16, 2014

July 4th...in September

Holy cow.  I am just getting around to posting on the blog because somehow my life slipped into turbo speed and mass chaos in one fell swoop.  The first set of pictures I'm posting are from our little town's July 4th fireworks show...and let me tell you, it was a show that rivaled many big cities...well, at least some of the smaller of the bigger cities!  I had never taken pictures of fireworks before (I know, shocker there!), and I thought it would be a good chance to practice with longer shutter speeds.  So between mosquito swats (did I mention we live in the middle of mosquito-ville?), I was actually able to catch some decent shots!








This one isn't the city's fireworks...it's my son and his sparkler art (but it was too cute not to post).

No comments:

Post a Comment