Thursday, May 10, 2012

{Baby Michael}

I never get tired of taking baby pictures...and I am especially happy when they are my family!  I am so proud to welcome my new nephew, Michael Shane to the world, and I was so thrilled that my big sister (and wonderful brother-in-law) let me share this beautiful event in their lives.  I am so proud of them both and I have to say, she is the delivery room goddess! Total labor/delivery took less than five hours!!
{Michael weighed in at exactly 8 lbs...but not too thrilled with the scale!}

{Somewhat calmer now that he's under the warmer}

{Proud Mommy and Daddy with their new son}

{ I couldn't resist posting this picture.  Big brother Jon didn't really know what to think of his new brother, but his expression here cracks me up!!}

{He warmed up to baby brother pretty quickly, though!}


No comments:

Post a Comment