Friday, May 4, 2012

{Bret Michaels, Fort Smith}

Those of you who aren't familiar with "Hair Bands" of the 1980's and 1990's, you will not appreciate this post; however, those of you who grew up like I did, drooling over Poison, Bon Jovi, White Lion, and many others, please hold onto your hats (or whatever other article of clothing you choose here) as I present, a night with Bret Michaels from the band, Poison.  One of my best friends invited me to go with her to Neumeier's Rib Room (a really cool restaurant/bar) in Fort Smith, Arkansas to see the Bret Michaels Band.  I was taken back to my teen-age years, when I only wished that I could be 10 feet away from Bret Michaels, complete with screaming and being  giddy because he looked right at me...and don't tell me that he didn't, because I know that look was only for me...








No comments:

Post a Comment