Saturday, November 3, 2012

{Jordan, Senior 2013}

Spring has always been my favorite season, but I have to admit as a photographer, autumn definitely ranks number one with me.  Especially late in the afternoon, when the sun casts such a warm glow over nature's radiant foliage...and that is enough flowery words for this post.  I was so excited to shoot Jordan's senior pictures today, especially since we avoided any rain, and the temperature was almost perfect!  She was so much fun to photograph, and so willing to try different things to get the shot...even if it meant standing just inches (okay, more like a couple of feet) away from a speeding train (which is a shot that I absolutely LOVE!!!)...and major props to my Creative Director, Gaye (don't you just love the capitalized "title"), who held tripods, hats, flowers, brushes, and just about anything else she could carry; she fixed fly-away scarves, hair, and even became a human step-ladder :)  
Thank you both so much!!! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!






No comments:

Post a Comment