Sunday, November 25, 2012

{My Family}

I love my family, but they are by far, the most challenging group of individuals to capture on film.  It's a trait my sister and I inherit naturally, but we have added a few in-laws along the way that just make things more interesting. Inevitably, we will have every person smiling at the camera but one, and at some point, someone is going to throw some cross-eyed look into the one group shot  where everyone else looks decent.  What's sad is that the trouble-makers aren't the three or four-year olds, it's the ones that should know better!  Major props to Mal for helping out with this group of characters!  I owe you BIG TIME.  To my sister and mother, the pictures are what they are.  We did our best :)





The whole group...see if you can find the trouble-maker!!




No comments:

Post a Comment